I bought a pack of whole wheat tortillas and made a declaration in the state called ‘my apartment’ that I would make fish tacos. Unfortunately I forgot the lime, the cilantro, and the avocado so I had to work with what I could find in my fridge. I present unto thee my Colourful Tuna Wrap.
I was supposed to call it just a tuna wrap but I took the photo and it was so pretty. It was very easy to make too. You can get it from the chopping board to your serving plate from 0 to 60. Here’s what you’ll need for this perfect weekday dinner.
4 pieces small whole wheat tortillas
1/4 of a head of a small red cabbage
3 medium-sized tomatoes
1 medium-sized red onion
1 can of tuna
1/2 cup of mayonnaise
salt and pepper to taste
1. Peel off the first layer of the red cabbage. Chop the cabbage into quarter piences, julienne a quarter and set aside.
2. Wash the tomatoes and dice.
3. Combine the tuna, mayonnaise, and onion then season with salt and pepper. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into the mixture and combine well.
4. Warm the tortilla in the microwave or the toaster.
5. Assemble the wrap by putting a layer of the cabbage, then tomatoes and finally, the tuna mixture.
6. Wrap it up and enjoy!